The Arran Experience
This experience on the Isle of Arran will be based on a BackPacker Experience. To that end it will be lightweight tents and mats which will allow us freedom on the island to camp in some of the more glorious locations.
What you see and do during your weekend on the island is your call, you can climb the famous Goatfell mountain which rises 2,866 feet above sea level and offers stunning views, take time at Lochranza Castle, visit the Machrie Moor stone circle or sit in the shadow of King Robert the Bruce at Kings cave, there is so much more but you can decide. Ultimately we will fit in as much as we can.
Included in your trip:
- Travel from and back to Glasgow City Centre
(other pickups by arrangement)
- Assorted refreshments in mini bus
- Return ferry Ardrossan - Brodick
- All equipment required for wild camping
- Driver/guide - Dinner - Breakfast - A selection of beverages on site, incl tea and coffee
- lunch - cost of entry to any other attraction on route
Terms and Conditions Apply, click legal for details
They call it Scotland in Miniature due to the dramatic scenery this small island has to offer, rugged coastlines, mountains, forests, stunning beaches and beautiful towns and villages, indeed Arran has a lot to see.